Okay first of all, the quality of pictures on my camera seemed much better than how they turned out on the computer!! I'm not sure how to fix it , but i'll figure it out sometime. Hopefully you'll get the idea from the photos. Here is how they turned out ..
I also have a photo of what it looks like when my eyes are opened .(I have hooded eyes so it may be difficult to see).
Anyway , that's how it turned out! This was after going out for a few hours as well. I am not quite sure you can see due to the quality. In order to achieve this eye look, I used a white shadow from Avon's Smokey Eye Quad on the brow bone as a highlight. I then used
Urban Decay's Naked Palette (the first palette, not the newest one) for the rest of the look.
- I used the Urban Decay Primer Potion on the lid to prep them-prevents shadows from creasing & it helps the shadows stay on longer (definitely works!!).
- I actually applied scotch tape (sellotape-that's what we call it in Ireland) to the side of my eyes - to give the shape at the outer V and to stop it from falling all over my face which I can't help but do.
- Then I used Sin from the palette on the lid as base - to make the colors more vibrant & stand out more.
- Hmmm... Then! I applied Half Baked to the lid and worked it right in to the inner corner.
- Next, I used a random drugstore liquid eye liner(Not sure the name , i just needed the felt tip brushed ones) from the middle of the eye all the way out to the outer V and blended like hell!!.
- Lastly, I used Creep on the outer V and crease and blended like there was no tomorrow and dragged it under the eye to open them up. ( my eyes are small & hooded).
I think that's everything,?
If i forgot something to mention let me know. What do you think? If you can see it haha
Talk soon :D