Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Week 5 *Weigh In*

Hola , Que tal mi amigos?

Well so far you all know i've lost 1 and a half stone (21) pounds. Well this week , i did a lot of walking as opposed to driving everywhere. I was kind of nervous getting weighed because I didn't feel like i lost anything. The goal is for a bikini in the summer. Although it's a long way to go, I'm going to be positive and I'm going to  say that I will hit that target. If i'm pesimistic and doubt that it will happen, it most likely won't happen . I drank 4 litres of water a day to help with the diet, and i notice i'm always thirsty now. So far nothing else has changed.

Anyway,

I got weighed and and I'm down <b> 5.5 pounds </b>

Which means I am 2 and a half pounds away from being down 2 stone. I will be weighed again this Saturday and I will fill you in.

Are any of you on a diet ? What works for you?

AdiĆ³s ! :)

Talk soon -xo

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your coment! :)

    the blouse is from
    http://www.blanco.com/

    xoxo

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats girl! Sounds like you're doing great. And I don't really diet, since whenever I do, I end up failing. Haha, so I just monitor what I eat and work out at least 3 times a week.

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweety, thanks for stopping by. This post is encouraging, well done on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! that is amazing...what a good job. it's hard, but worth it! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats well done! It's great you're close to your goal, really encouraging post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, that is an amazing accomplishment! Keep it up!

    www.21saraloves.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations lovely :) your really an inspiration, wish i had more will power haha

    Btw i have awarded you blog with an award :)

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/blog-appreciation-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations every pound is a step closer to your goal ! I need to do the same especially since summer is coming and I am dreading the beach although I love it, Im not really loving my extra wight. Keep at it you're doing fantastic !

    xo Maria

    bloomcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so determined & very inspiring post! well done!! x
    http://romanticallysombre.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete