Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

NOTD: Avon Nail Polish- Fabulous

                                                   
Hey Girls, Apologies for the sloppy application. I was going through my nail polish collection, when I came across this Avon nail polish which is known as Fabulous. I was trying to figure out the exact price for this nail polish, when I remembered this was purchased for me as a gift ( I love presents!!)

                                                ❤ ♡ ❤


I've seen many reviews on Avon nail polish  but, I haven't come across any on this particular polish yet, so I decided that I'll get right at it ! I wasn't sure if I was going to be a big fan of this polish because I thought it would take a lot of coats, and time , to achieve the colour of the bottle ( I'm really impatient) . But I was wrong ( Luckily) . It took only two coats and each coat was dry within a couple of seconds of applying the polish.

         
                                                 ★ ☆ ✰

I think this Nail Polish is simply Fabulous !! The colours are really soft , yet warm and the shimmer gives a beautiful natural glow . I liked this polish because it turned out really smooth as well.  I do recommend this polish after trying it. I think I'll go through the rest of my collection and see what goodies await !.                                                


No comments:

Post a Comment